Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Health Benefits (of moderate consumption) of BEER

Thanks to the Southern Californian creative agency Belancio, we can all now rest assured that our late night (or early afternoon) beer consumption is actually benefitting our health. I, for one, will be raising a toast to this wonderfully designed health chart later today... around lunch time. Cheers!

And did you know?!!!... drinking beer can reduce the risk of senile dementia. I'm not sure where they sourced that fact from. But I know that when I'm drinking beer, I can lose a grip on reality and find myself wondering where I am. So, maybe the practice in my younger age will help me deal with it better in my older age, thereby reducing the risk? Who knows?


(for a larger view, click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment