Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beer is Culture

Two things to say before I crack open a cold one...

First, kudos to Sixpoint Brewing (a Brooklyn, NY craft brewer who is embracing the art and culture their neighbors are creating) for establishing the annual "Beer is Culture" art & design exhibition. It's a fun way to have fun on facebook and in real life too, I would imagine. Check out their exhibition tab, here. No. Wait. First, see where you can buy a case of Sixpoint's finest, then check out their exhibition. It's always more fun to enjoy something a brewery is creating by enjoying something a brewery has created. Anyone following?

Second, I love the infographic design that Melissa Schmechel put together. And if I'm reading this correctly, which I think I am. It must be time for me to enjoy a beer now..



No comments:

Post a Comment